Some are real..some are not. Can you tell the difference?
1) I was born in the same hospital as my mother and grandmother as was my daughter.
2) I grew up in Dry Prong, a town of 324 people. Everyone knew everybody and I couldn’t do anything without my parents finding out…usually before I got home!
3) I have been a radio announcer, a mortgage broker, a real estate agent, a freelance travel writer and a teacher.
4) I have two brothers, and one sister.
5) My favorite food is escargot.
6) I went to a Baptist College and was on the debate team
7) I debated my husband in the President’s Cup debate in front of the whole college…and won.
8) Joel and I got married, separated, divorced and got married again.
9) We are puppy raisers for Southeastern Guide Dogs.
10) My favorite past time is skateboarding.
Can you spot the ones that are wrong? Leave your guesses below.
For more Ten Things, hop on over to Carole’s Blog.