1) My daughter was born on March 2, 1994, and I love celebrating her birthday!
2) Spring Break! Amanda is home from college for a week and then my Spring Break follows the next week!
3)Warmer weather. While we don’t have to deal with snow, March seems to be the time of year that everything starts to bloom and it’s a wonderful time to be outside.
4) Spring Forward. While I don’t necessarily like ‘losing’ and hour, I do like having the evenings be a little longer. I don’t feel like I’m getting home and need to go to bed like I do when it gets dark at 5:30.
5) The snowbirds start to leave our area!
6) Tulips. Ok, so maybe these are more February flowers, but I always associate March with tulips. They are my favorite flower and they just make me happy!
7) Easter. I love Easter. I always look at it like the official start of Spring.
8) Container gardens. The end of February and the beginning of March is when I start putting in herbs. I am not sure if I will do that this year, but it is when I have traditionally done it.
9) New books! It seems like some of my favorite authors have books coming out this month.
10) Yarn dyeing. I love dyeing my yarn and March is the perfect time of year for it here in Florida. The humidity is down and the evenings aren’t too cool so everything dries nicely.
Well there it it, my list for this Tuesday. I’d can’t wait to see what everyone else likes about March.